Life in general

Well, we've all been real busy. I haven't had time to put anything on here till now. So, just wanted to give an update. Not much to update other than life continue's to be real busy. I'm busy taking pictures with my good friend Cindy's camera, she is the best. I learn something new eveytime I take a families pictures. It's something I love to do, just wish I knew alot more. I would love to go to school for it, just don't have the funds to do so.

And I've gotta get going on buying baby shower decorations for our daughter and her husband. They are giving us a great gift, our first grandson, due in December of this year. I can't wait, I just wish I could get more pictures of her being pregnant, I don't want her to regret not having them in the future. Anyway, that's what I'm up to. Hope all is well with everyone and wish you a Happy Halloween.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long time. . . . . .

Our daughter's wedding

So far behind with blogging, forgive me.